Total Pageviews

Thursday 27 September 2012

Shopping: Models Own Nail Polishes

I love models own nail polishes, they have some gorgeous colours and amazing creations.

















I love these new Mirrorball polishes, i might have to invest in one myself. They are clearly very popluar because they are sold out individually and in the boxset at the moment, but you can probably by them in boots.






I also love this Tropical box set, the colours are very bright and summery. Although it is now autumn, i would still wear anyone of these colours.

















This Ice Cream Sundae box set is gorgeous, i love pastel shades and they are very on trend.
















I love glitter polishes, their so vibrant and can be worn with pretty much anything.

All Models Own Polishes available here: http://www.modelsownit.com/products/nails.html

No comments:

Post a Comment